RV Park Amenities
Ancestral Puebloans farmed and traded in the area comprising modern-day Mesa Verde National Park.
The rocks tell the story: camping near Mesa Verde is a centuries-old tradition.
Relax in the archaeological heart of the southwest and enjoy a vacation full of spectacular scenery and historical wonder.
All the amenities to make your travel experience comfortable, refreshing and worry-free are within reach at Sundance RV Park in Cortez, Colorado.
We make it easy to Stay and Play!
- Low Daily, Weekly, & Monthly Rates
- Extra Long & Wide Sites
- Full Hook-ups (50/30/20 Amps)
- Shaded & Grassy Sites
- Clean Restrooms & Showers
- On-Site Laundry
- Phone Hook-Ups
- Picnic Tables
- RV Parts & Accessories
- Free Cable TV (48 channels)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Several Discounts Available
- Listed in Trailer Life Travel Directories
- RV Service Available
- Pet Walk Area
- Vehicle Wash (fee)
- Close to Supermarket, Six Free Public Outdoor Pickleball Courts, Public Fitness Center, Swimming Pools, Library, Visitors Center
Just past City Park is the Cortez Public Library, Centennial Park and Parque de Vida, two spacious, well-groomed public open green spaces with duck ponds, benches, six outdoor pickleball courts, and walking areas.
Parque de Vida is home to the Cortez Recreation Center which offers public swimming pools, enclosed water slide, fitness & weight rooms, climbing wall, racquetball courts, a gymnasium with a jogging track, and outdoor tennis courts.
Things to See, Do, and Experience:
- Golfing at Conquistador Golf Course
- Horseback Riding & Western Rodeo
- Biking, Hiking and Backpacking
- McPhee Reservoir Fishing and Boating
- Dolores River Fly Fishing
- Downhill Skiing at Telluride
- Cross Country Skiing and Snowmobiling
- Wildlife and Wildflower Photography
- Native American Dances & Cultural Celebrations
- Trading Posts, Museums, Art Galleries
- Birdwatching and Birding Festival
- Farmers Markets & Local Cuisine
- Local Wineries
- Mancos Valley Balloon & Art Festival
- Fall Colors in Dolores River Canyon
- Six free public outdoor pickleball courts