We make it easy to Stay and Play!
- Low Daily, Weekly, & Monthly Rates
- Extra Long & Wide Sites
- Full Hook-ups (50/30/20 Amps)
- Shaded & Grassy Sites
- Clean Restrooms & Showers
- On-Site Laundry
- Phone Hook-Ups
- Picnic Tables
- RV Parts & Accessories
- Free Cable TV (over 70 channels)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Several Discounts Available
- Listed in Trailer Life Travel Directories
- RV Service Available
- Pet Walk Area
- Vehicle Wash (fee)
- Close to Supermarket, Public Fitness Center, Swimming Pools, Library, Visitors Center
We're just off Main Street, and close to everything for your vacationing pleasure. Across the street you'll find beautiful Cortez City Park and the Colorado Welcome Center, a popular stop for visitor information.
Just past City Park is the Cortez Public Library, Centennial Park and Parque de Vida, two spacious, well-groomed public open green spaces with a duckpond, benches, tennis courts, and walking areas.
Parque de Vida is home to the Cortez Recreation Center which offers public swimming pools, enclosed water slide, fitness & weight rooms, climbing wall, raquetball courts, a gymnasium and a jogging track.